Consulting Systems Engineering (CSE) is a veteran owned small business, headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina. We focus on critical C4I systems and security services that support and sustain the deployed warfighter. Our subject matter experts have first hand knowledge of joint C4I systems planning and integration experience for IT systems and services that provide command and control, intelligence, security and related information technology.
For our Department of Defense (DoD) Customer, we specialize in providing the following products and services:
• Marine Corps Communication Systems Support
• Strategic & Tactical Planning Support
• Network Engineering Design, Development & Integration
• Doctrine & Policy Development
• Independent Validation and Verification Services
• Information Assurance Certification & Accreditation
• Information Assurance Technical Services
• Software Design and Development
• Network Facilities Management
• Training Support and CBT Development Services
Our subject matter experts have extensive knowledge of joint C4I systems planning, integration, operation, maintenance and training experience with the highly complex civilian and tactical infrastructure the military employs today. We currently support a number of SPAWAR programs we continually remain up-to-date with current military communications systems. We further apply this knowledge to our own research and analysis of current market developments and future technologies to ensure we maintain the capability of providing the same high quality service and support to the military of tomorrow.